1. Remove the water, grease, dust and other pollutants on the joint surface, clean the surface with solvent (such as xylene, butanone) when appropriate, and then wipe all residues with a clean cloth to make it fully clean and dry.
2. Cover the surface near the interface with plastic tape. To ensure that the sealing work line is perfect and tidy.
3. Cut the opening of the rubber tube, install the spigot tube, and then cut it at an angle of 45 ° according to the caulking size.
4. Install the glue gun and press out the glue along the gap at an angle of 45 ° to ensure that the glue is in close contact with the substrate surface. When the width of the joint is greater than 15 mm, it is necessary to apply glue repeatedly. After gluing, trim the surface with a knife, remove the excess glue, and then tear off the tape. If there is any stain, it can be removed with a wet cloth.
5. The surface of sealant will be vulcanized after 10 minutes at room temperature. It will take 24 hours or longer for the sealant to be fully vulcanized, depending on the thickness of the sealant and the temperature and humidity of the environment.
Copyright 2012-2022 (C) Zhejiang Time New Materital Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved.